Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Mexican Names Part Dos

My comment about white men being afraid of Mexicans has been taken out of context.  What I meant to say is that white american men are afraid of Mexican men, hence our desire to build fences and send nuts in Jeeps out with guns to shoot those long donged latinoes.  We let all the Brits in that ever want to come here because we do not fear the Brits.  Brits are either dirty unwashed drunks or rampant boarding school child molester homosexuals who walk around with the word "BUGGER" in the front of their brain.  Sure we let those guys in and the swedes are fine as well...but no Mexicans.

After my last post I looked up pictures of Weiner and his wife.  He looks like some sort of rodent or a Star Trek character and she looks like she made the biggest mistake of her life.  How could a woman of such seeming beauty and intellect go to bed (and do the dirty) with some rat like skanky little Jewish guy.  I only mention the Jewish because he has that look like his sac probably smell of gefelte fish........I will close on that note and pray that Huma gets no more Weiner on her bagel.

No comments:

Post a Comment