Monday, June 22, 2009

Need for Speed.... Aero?

As I have been triking along, I have thought about how to get faster. Obviously loose weight and gain muscle. But that prospect bores me. Does anyone know of a crazy non objective medical condition for which you can get a legal EPO prescription. Like night sweats or sudden male boner syndrome? Or one that I have going on that I think EPO does wonders for is excessive growth of the patch. I obtained a camera shot of the real estate between my frank and beans and the outhouse and man is there a patch of hair. Its like riding on a horse hair saddle or something. Problem is it makes my sac sweat like all get out and it also looks as though I am sporting an adult diaper; either that or my ass enveloped a beaver and it trying to get out. My arms are not long enough to wack my weeds so I was thinking of going in for a brazilian waxing. I have a friend who is a dog groomer. Should I get him to knock down the forest before we undercut? Any advise from Albanians would be appreciated.. I hear tell Albanians are pubically inclined. I am following a blog called www.mangosalon.blogspot.com I figure that mango refers to the male testes. I would probably only trust an outfit that specializes in waxing or shaving male testes before I let 'em wack my boys.

Today the fat man weighs 310....

Later pussies.

No comments:

Post a Comment